Thursday, January 17, 2019

I am thrilled with the reception of SUBMITTING TO THE RANCHER!  This title has smashed through my previous lowest ranking by a wide margin and is amassing wonderful comments from readers.

"I loved this book!  the chemistry between Sydney and Caden is great."  Marybeth, Amazon review

"This was an amazing story.  I didn't want it to end.  This is the first story I have read by this author and I can't wait to read more."  Ellen Shannon, Amazon review

"Funny antics and erotic love...love it!"  Hope W., Amazon review

The most common response I've gotten is, 'When will book 2 be out?'  I'm happy to say SUBMITTING TO THE SHERIFF has been accepted and will be released the end of February.  This title is a full length novel and picks up with Sheriff Grayson Monroe's story.

And there's more exciting news - the MURDER ON MAGNOLIA ISLAND trilogy will be coming out on January 31 in a complete series boxset!  If you enjoy a good 'who done it' along with three hot cousins who have a penchant for BDSM, you won't want to miss dipping your toes into this erotic mystery.



No comments:

Post a Comment