Friday, June 10, 2016

I'm excited to have Susannah Shannon back with a sneak peak at her new release, A HANDFUL OF STARS, which is already racking up the 5 star reviews!





A Handful of Stars


by: Susannah Shannon




Publisher:   Blushing Books

Released:    June 5, 2016

Genre:         romance/erotica/BDSM



BLURB:

How can two people who love each other as much as Jessica and Adam do find themselves in a bitter rut? An incident at work begins to change Jessica's views towards discipline. Is it possible that being held accountable can build up a person? Jessica is intrigued that she might have found the solution she's been searching for.

When looking for guidance about delivering a reasonable paddling she stumbles across a professional dominatrix and a chatroom of opinionated spankophiles. Can Ms. Margaret’s advice lead to a scorched bottom and a sweeter romance?

How will Adam balance his new found authority in his marriage with his role as a prosecutor of men who assault their wives? Together, their journey of discovery leads to a more profound commitment, and lovemaking that leaves Jessica breathless.

Disclaimer: This book contains spanking of adult women. If such material offends you, please do not purchase.


I'm very lucky Shannon gave me four excerpts to choose from as each was a tantalizing glimpse into this short story, but I absolutely loved this scene!



EXCERPT:

She paused to look into his face. "Honey," she whispered. "I deserve this. I want this. I
trust you."


He was curt. "We do this my way or we don't do it." He cupped her chin and looked straight into her eyes. "You can cry—you can plead. You can squirm. If you tell me 'no' we stop."

She was about to say that that wasn't how it was supposed to work, that he was supposed to ignore her yelling no unless she said a safe word or something.

He continued, "You're going to have to play your part in this. You can tell me it hurts;
you can cry that you're sorry. If you tell me 'no', it's over. I am not that guy… I don't keep going when a woman tells me 'no'. Can't be. Can you meet me part way on this?"

She swallowed, he was asking her to take a part in her own discipline. To control herself while he gave her the discipline she needed so desperately. She nodded, suddenly filled with gratitude.

He stroked her hair. "Good. That's good, because you are getting a very sore bottom
tonight." She felt the fear lift. They were back. Her relief ebbed...

Intrigued?  Get your copy today at these sellers:





Susannah Shannon's bio:

I live in the American midwest with my family. I write romances that are funny (well, I try). I love the inner conflict of a smart, modern, independent woman who longs to submit to that one special man.



Follow Susannah!

 SUSANNAH'S BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment